Welcome All New York Cops
A NY Cop Retires to Tennessee
| To all my fellow New York Cops, please let me tell you a few things about what attracted us to a retirement in Tennessee. |
Additionally we found the people and the culture here to be extremely patriotic, gracious, friendly, considerate and welcoming.
There are many relocates here from the Northeast, California and Florida, and all have found it to be a big improvement over their previous situations.
Another important consideration for us was the growing and vibrant Catholic community here in the Diocese of Nashville.
Here you will find:
- No state income tax
- Great property values
- Low property taxes
- Low auto and property insurance rates
- Affordable living
- Great medical facilities
- Four distinct seasons with mild winters
- Rolling hills with farms near sophisticated city life
- Many lakes for fishing and boating
- Well maintained interstate highways and local roads
- Healthy outdoor lifestyle
- Abundance of Championship Golf Courses
- Half-way between Florida and homes to the North and Midwest
- Over 50 State Parks offering camping, hiking, rock climbing, canoeing and more
Find out more about the experience and the wonderful people of Middle Tennessee on the remainder of this website.